Working With the Sitemap
Jumpchart automatically creates a sitemap for you as you create and arrange pages of your website’s project plan. Access the sitemap by clicking the tree icon from your project’s main toolbar.
- Clicking on a page name gives you a set of options specifically for that page. Use that menu to view the page, move it to a top level page, delete the page, or collapse any subpages. Here are some tips to help you get more out of your sitemap.
- Double clicking on a page with subpages will either collapse or expand them.
- Drag and drop pages to adjust the architecture as needed.
- Add a new page by clicking the plus sign in the upper left hand corner.
- Zoom in and out to get a closer look at a particular piece of your project by using the trackpad on your computer, or the magnifying glass icons in the upper right toolbar.
- Download an export of your sitemap by clicking the download icon.
- And if you’d prefer to view your sitemap with the top navigation displaying vertically rather than horizontally, click the square arrows icon.
Still stuck? Shoot us an email and we'll do our best to help.Contact Support