Your main toolbar is a quick and easy way to get around in Jumpchart. Located in the upper left corner, it has what you need to do anything and everything.
- The house icon takes you to your projects page from anywhere in Jumpchart.
- The person icon is how you invite team members to collaborate on your projects.
- The tree icon takes you straight to your sitemap, where you can rearrange pages and even add new pages.
- The export icon is the ticket to exporting your project in the format of your choice, including HTML, a PDF, or to your favorite content management system like Wordpress or Drupal.
- The plus sign icon lets you add a new page to the project you’re viewing.
Still stuck? Shoot us an email and we'll do our best to help.Contact Support