Jumpchart for Copywriters
Using Jumpchart to Write Website Copy
Websites are built from good writing. No matter how great the design, no matter how wonderful the programming, eventually people have to actually read a website. At Paste, we’re advocates of starting the development of websites with copywriting. We think a well-designed website is built around its content, not vice-versa.
Organizing the Content for a Website With Jumpchart.
Jumpchart is designed to help you organize content into a hierarchical structure representing the navigation of a website. Simply, collaboratively, and with little consequence for changing your mind.
In the past you might have tried:
- Word documents
- Diagrams that abstractly relate to other documents
While these may be workable solutions, they’re not ideal.
- They make it difficult to collaborate with multiple parties.
- They’re not illustrative of true navigation and hierarchy.
- They provide no useful way to transition into the next phase of development.
Features of Jumpchart for Copywriters:
- Quickly outline the architecture of a site and change your mind easily.
- Gather feedback on specific pages, controlling who can change what.
- Understand your site’s topography with a sitemap view.
- Use RSS and email to see exactly who makes changes and when.
- Set up often-used bits of text as snippets to speed up your projects.
- Attach photos and files directly to the pages they belong on.
- Export clean XHTML/CSS or Wordpress when you’re ready to send to the developer.
Anywhere, Anytime, Easy.
We think you’ll really love organizing website copy in Jumpchart. It’s fast, lightweight, and empowering.
Learn more about the many features in Jumpchart